Well we have been really busy here this summer. We had to quickly move our stuff out so the house could get cleaned (which is why books & writing haven't gotten very far), re-cleaned some stuff ourselves & now our stuff. We have had people concerned, asking how it is going, how bad it was, so here is a bit to share.
Everything is taking quite a lot of work, time and energy to do. I haven't had much time or energy to write like I would like to. Hope you enjoyed the little look into our world and I hope it answers some of the questions some of you have had! - See more at: http://www.freckles-the-bunny-series.ca/news-blog#sthash.Ir3mh5VM.dpuf
Kato has a character photo up on the "Characters" page. Be sure to check it out! I will add more photos soon!
The proposal is online. If you didn't see it in the last blog post, view or download it on the "Story Readings & Fundraising" page.
School & Library Readings
These are the areas we will be visiting. Please note a few more locations have been added. These visits are free as are our Skype visits. If however you are outside of these locations, a small fee to cover expenses can be arranged to visit your location.
There is a new page on the website, "Story Reading and Fundraising." These files, locations and more can be found on that page. I am still working on the fundraising and other stuff but it will be available there as well. Event Readings has partially been added as well.
I have a bit of news today! Here it all is:
1. Sherlock's book is available online and can be found on Amazon.com. If you wish to have your $1/book donated to the Humboldt & District SPCA, you need to buy from our CreateSpace link: https://www.createspace.com/4469228
2. We have a contest to win a free book! Deadline is January 23, 2014. You can enter to win by going to our Facebook fan page. Read and share the post that is pinned to the top and don't forget to click like! This book will be signed by Sherlock himself and the author.
3. A flip book of the first two chapters can now be viewed. You can find it on Sherlock's website, on the "Books and Previews" page.
4. I am now taking pre-orders for the books. You can buy them online under the sales page ("signed books"). I take Paypal, Money Orders and Certified Checks. Money orders and certified checks need a full total to include the S&H. All books through the website are signed by the author and Sherlock. Special signing requests can be made as well.
Did you know?
1. Vickianne donates $1/book from all of her books when they are purchased from the Createspace links.
2. Sherlock, Kato and Charlie were all adopted from the Humboldt & District SPCA.
3. Freckles the Bunny Series books bought through the author are also signed by the real Freckles!
Website Designed by 4 Paws Games and Publishing